Joe

Default just want to know ?

HAS ANYONE TRIED ANY TYPE OF FUEL TREATMENTS
OR WHAT IS THE BEST TO USE?
WHAT ABOUT THAT Z-MAX 2 OR 4 CYCLE FUEL TREATMENT ?
I'VE USED SOME FUEL TREATMENTS A FEW TIMES A YEAR.
I HAVE A 70 HP JOHNSON . RUNS GREAT . JUST DON'T KNOW IF ITS WORTH IT

OR
NOT?

Yes, if you let your boat sit for a month or two at a time you should

always
use Sta-Bil fuel treatment. Sta-Bil will prevent the fuel from oxidizing

and
depositing varnish throughout your fuel system and extend the fuel from

typical 2 months to as much as 15 months.

I would stay away from any performance type, or fuel dryer additives.

Z-Max is not a fuel stabilizer. As such, and the statement that he
uses fuel "treatments" a few times a year, leads one to believe that
he is not talking about stabilizers.

Enjoy buttsniffing do ya? Listen close, first sentence:

"Has anyone tried ANY type of FUEL TREATMENTS OR what is the best to use"
My answer was directed at that question, O' ignorant one.
Maybe he wasn't aware of fuel stabilizers, now he is. Much more of an
informative post than "No. Waste of money"