Bruce in Alaska

Default First Phone?

In article k.net,
Rick wrote:

Larry W4CSC wrote:

"I've never met anyone so full of pure bull**** in my entire life as
you, Gary. It's simply incredible.

One hopes noone in their right mind will hire you as an engineer and
suffer the consequences.

What class licenses and degrees do you hold, anyways? I've been a 1st
phone licensee since the 1960's, an avid ham operator since 1957 when I
was 10 and graduated with honors from many military electronics schools
run by the US Navy because Vietnam's draft kinda got in the way of
college in 1964."

So, Larry, where is that First Phone and all the other licenses you
claim to hold? The FCC seems to have missed them in their license database.

It really is "simply incredible."

Rick

Just because one can't find a license in the FCC Database, doesn't mean
that it doesn't exist. I hold a First Class RadioTelegraph with
Aircraft Endorsment - Lifetime, that isn't listed, as well as a few
others, that aren't in there.

Bruce in alaska who actually passed those in front of my boss,
"The EIC" of the Seattle Field Office.
--
add a 2 before @