Peter Wiley

Default Australia Day!

In article , katysails
wrote:

PW boasted:

-- The first of my 2 moorings went in the bay yesterday, too.

Now you have to get a boat.

Got quite a few already. Just need to get another one or 2. I really
only intended to have one mooring but the space is there, the
installing contractor is a neighbour of mine and the Govt officer is
happy, so why not? Mast for the toy sailboat is ready to go back in
after a bit of TIG welding and new halyard sheaves.

BTW, we're blizzarding again. The groundhog isd
never going to find his way out of his hole next week....it'sfrozen over.

Ah well, if you live in the frozen north, you gotta expect it to be
like that. Move somewhere warmer! Meanwhile I look at the rabbits
feeding on my grass and think about rabbit casserole in red wine.
Winter will arrive in a few months but this year I'll have my small
workshop complete and equipped, so there'll be plenty to keep me happy.

PDW