Jonathan Ganz

Default Sailing Advice, what not to do

Ah, I didn't realize. I wondered about the gust thing, but
figured he was just fat.

wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:47:14 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

So, ummm, you're fat?

Additional comments included....

Jon - He's responding to a post made over TWO YEARS AGO!

I think if he just explains, "constant gust of an ocean", the rest
will take care of itself.

BB

"josh" wrote in message
. com...
Dear Capt.Neal,
Who are you to say if a person is too fat, they can't sail. Sailing is
for anyone who bloody well wants to. I know a few over weight people
who would kick your sweet but out on the water. And how can you say
sailing on a lake isn't actually real sailing.

Well, Neal sails around his mooring. That's got to be pretty challenging
for him.

I recal you said:
"Sailing on a lake is not sailing any more than riding on
bumper cars is like driving real automobiles in real traffic"
(Capt.Neal)

For him, it's pretty tame.

Geez it must of taken a while to come up with that piece of garbage.

Nah, they're just different mental exercises.

Sailings a lot tougher mentaly and tacticaly on a shifty lake than a
constant gust of an ocean.

SNIP