Schoonertrash

Default Bill and his portaboat

Maybe I should keep mine after all. Then I wouldn't need storm shutters on
one side of the cabin. A sailboard for the other side perhaps? They run
well with a goodly powered electric OB as well. Still . . .. . I'mkeeping
my dinjy. (Dinghy to you). I have the shorter one and it cost $300 at Bad
Bob's Bargain Boat Basement (Entrance One Flight Up). I do not however find
them particularly easy to open or close. They seem to develop a memory
when in one position or the other and actively fight change. Make sure,
like one RV'er, you don't end up inside . . . . .. .

MST