basskisser

Default Small business in the US.........

"NOYB" wrote in message link.net...
We are. Read up on most of the issues that NFIB's advocates. It usually
deals with repealing certain unreasonable *recently-enacted* OSHA and Labor
Law standards, cutting taxes, and simplifying the overall operations
expenses of a small business.

So, in a republican's way of thinking, special interest groups,
lobbying congress to pass additional laws, is making government less
intrusive, and less involved? All the NFIB is doing is trying to make
it easier for small business to be able to loosen up on OSHA
standards, etc. In my opinion, we need those labor laws. If not, we'd
all be working in terribly repressive conditions, like 10 year old
kids working in sweat shops for 15 hours a day. Again, like a good
goose stepping conservative, you want to put us back in the dark ages.
Black lung, cancer, limbs being cut off, all with no health care, no
recourse.