Calif Bill

Default OT--So many great headlines I can't decide which one to post

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Europe is
near bankrupt. Their social security system is consuming way to much

money
to keep going.
Bill

That HAS to be the most ignorant statement I've seen you write in a long

time!!

You better study some European economics! France is trying to address the
problem now and the public unions are striking. One of the reasons that the
Metro in Paris is out of business so much lately. They want to extend the
amount of time required before retirement by another couple of years. The
retirement and health costs are becoming all consuming.