Poppa Pimple

Default What a Nice Day

Bite me fag boy!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Well, we had a great day! Food was excellent and the weather in PA was

actually
pretty nice. We loaded up the car with friends who couldn't get home this

year
and my parents cooked a 24 lb bird that was perfection. Stuffing, veggies,
salad and apple pie/Jr.s Cheesecake closed the show! Awesome!
We didn't talk Bush, Iraq or the Ferry crash...it was a day for positive
thoughts, family and friends. I have nothing negative to say about anyone
today! And no warm blooded American should.
Hope you all had peace and if you couldn't be with those missing or moved

on,
that warm memories were welcomed.

Capt RB