NOYB

Default Small business in the US.........

We are. Read up on most of the issues that NFIB's advocates. It usually
deals with repealing certain unreasonable *recently-enacted* OSHA and Labor
Law standards, cutting taxes, and simplifying the overall operations
expenses of a small business.

Here's a link so you can read for yourself:

www.nfib.com

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

link.net...
Bill,
Look into joining the National Federation of Independent Business

(NFIB).
They're a political lobbying group (ranked as the second most powerful
behind AARP) that pressures Congress to pass legislation to help small
business.

That's odd. I thought you republicans were for SMALLER government????