Lawrence James

Default Mirage vs Quicksilver prop

I'd want my prop back but that's me.

"cw" wrote in message
Hello,

Can somebody tell me which of these stainless props (3-blade, 19 pitch) is
generally considered better quality? Most of the pricing I've found
indicates that the Mirage SS prop a little more expensive...here's why I
ask: had my service shop send in my Mirage prop (off a Bravo 1 drive) for
repair of a small ding on it...they sent me back a generic-looking rebuilt
Quicksilver SS prop because they said they could get it done sooner, so we
could get the boat in the water...I've asked to get my original prop back
instead, but haven't got it yet...should I make a big deal out of this, or
let it go? Other than this, the shop has been OK...

Thanks

Chris

---