Greg Boyles

Default Marine Insurance for older boats

Thank you all for your responses. Ill be calling US boat Mon Morning. I
really appreciate it..

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:24:19 GMT, "Wildest Dream"
wrote:

I've got Boat US on a 26' and they didn't ask for a survey either, just

what
I wanted to insure it for, make sure u insure it for wind and freezing
damage they don't ask u till u get the renewal if u want it , it is a
nominal fee of about $25 & $40, I forgot which is which, I got towing

w/them
too, thank God I never had to use it, Can u say God in a news group?lol

I hadn't heard about wind and freezing damage, that sure would be handy
just in case.