Thom Stewart

Default Detect mast and boom cracks with a violin bow

Jax,

Welcome back you self-proclaimed Mensa fool! How much resin on the bow?
What pitch for a 10.25 ft boom? G

You'll have to excuse my vulgarity but a tapping with a ball peen hammer
is soooo much better!

Maybe you could sell that system to major league baseball to check for
cracked bats; although I dought it. Tapping the handle on the home plate
does the same thing and the bat boy doesn't have to run out with a
violin bow.

:^) My-Oh-My how I've missed you. How about you rendition of "Red Sails
In The Sunset" on your well tuned rigging.. You do put a new meaning to
tuning a rig!!!

Ole Thom