Thom Stewart

Default Take THAT you friggin' liberals

Donal,

If this Austrian gets out of hand we will know. That will be when a Brit
Leader meets with him and announces "PEACE IN OUR TIME!" That will be
the tipoff that we will have to start the convoy systems going to keep
England fed. Time to get the small boat owners ready to rescue the
British Army Huddled on the Beach with no where to go because the great
intelligent Brits never provided the transport before hand

Don't worry if we get attacked in the Pacific, we'll go the war in
Europe to save your "SMART ASSES"

Don't worry about your own military defense. We'll keep NATO active
while the EU continues to talk and building their own for another 50 or
60 yrs

Us stupid Yanks will have to study the intelligent ways of our good
smart friends across the "POND"

AND; "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

Ole Thom