Neil

Default A little off-topic

Ok, this is a bit off topic, but not quite as off-topic as "Lisa Simpson's
Breasts".
Unfortunately, my local Library has not been any help.
I'm looking for a article that was in Popular Science, or Popular
Mechanics, and it was published in the 70's or 80's. .
This article was about a Florida based company, that I believe was called
"Hoversport", and their hovercraft was called "Stingray".
Unfortunately, the original owner of the company cant recall remember any
dates, or even specifically the exact magazine.
I am doing a history of the company, and really need this info badly.

Thanks
Kim