DSK

Default Discards (was Dinghy pursuit racing: advice needed)

J. Allan wrote:
Given that the hypothetical goal being discussed was to keep all boats
racing in the last race of the series for the TV cameras, this would be
overkill and reverses the thrust of the RRS to 'decriminalise' these
infringements.

Sorry, was just giving that info to show there is precedent for
excluding individual races from being dropped from the final score.

Personally, I don't think it's wise to "decriminalize" DSQs. I'd be more
in favor of going the other way... maybe kneecapping...

Fresh Breezes- Doug King