Default Time limit for hearing (not filing) protest

Thank you for your advice. I've done most of what you've suggested as
to reviewing the rules appeals, etc. What I had hoped was that there
was a precedent set which I could cite and make the whole situation
disappear. That doesnt seem to be the case.

You are correct in that I just think that 3 months is too long to hear
a protest. But no, the race in question was merely a Wed night
beercan race.

I may just withdraw, as its not worth the effort to fight it and it is
not the fault of the other skipper. I've already decided to race
elsewhere next year, so voting out the fleet captain does not concern
me.

Thanks again for your advice, I think I will try to contact a local
PRO and see what they say. Meanwhile, if anyone can cite a prior
protest or appeal that is relevant, I would appreciate it.

Drew