Jeff Morris

Default The Bent Boom

Somewhere the C&C32 may be rated at 152, but in the light air LIS they are rated 171. The
two listed race at 183 without spinnaker. I noticed two Nonsuch 30's racing at 174. I
also found a Pearson 30 racing at 183. So what you're claiming is that in a light air
round-the-buoys race, your C&C would be beat by a Nonsuch unless you used a spinnaker.
And you'd race even with your old P30.

The Nordica is rated 191 in LIS, but there are none in LIS, so we can't tell what they
would race at.

http://www.yralis.org/2003-certificates/030702class.pdf

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Wham.... Bob gets yanked out of the fighting chair again.... Read Below and
weep Bob!

Sorry again, Mooron. Your boat is rated 180-190, if I recall corectly. The
numbers are in the same ballpark as the Vindo. The C&C 32 is rated as low as
152.
Wetted surface and pointing are not listed in the your numbers. My boat would
sail circles around you.
If you truly don't know that, as Neal seems to think his Coronado is "fast"
then you can't be helped.

RB