DSK

Default shopping pains

"Capt.American" wrote:

...I also like the line "you better be able to release your mainsheet in
an instant."

So True, and the real danger of a cat.

What? Needing to pay attention to the sails is "real danger?" You've been sailing that cow
barn too long, we realize that sail trim makes no difference to such a heavyweight, but most
of us have sailboats in order to SAIL.

SO.......If you value your life stay away from cats, unless your just
a weekend warrior in the local bay or lake with someone looking out
4U.

Hmm, comsidering how many cats have made passages to Hawaii, your main claim to fame, this
doesn't come over too well CA. Maybe you should consider backing off....

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
... waste away in an upside down multihull adrift till they
starve or die of exposure.

Jeff Morris wrote:
You keep claiming cruising cats capsize. They don't. Maybe its happened 5 times in the
last 50 years. I'd say its a fair guess that more Coronado's have sunk in the same
period.

Nah, Coronados rot away at their moorings and end up in the landfill.

DSK