kcb559

Default Alumacraft 1236 Jon Boat

"Bill Kiene" wrote in message m...
Hi KBC,

This my area, small flat bottom boats. We fly fish out of 8, 10, 12, 14 and
16 foot flat bottom boats. Both aluminum and fiberglass.

Try to find something that is more than 36" at the bottom/rear.

Valco makes an aluminum pram/Jon boat that is 44" at the bottom/rear with a
55" beam. They come in 8, 10, 12 and 14 feet with everything else remaining
the same but the length. It is only .050" thick and riveted but is a good
boat @ ~$1,000.00US.

The 10 foot model is about 100# and will be perfect for just you.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA
www.kiene.com

BILL,

I CHECKED THE WEB AND APPARENTLY VALCO BOATS ARE OUT OF BUSINESS SINCE
LAST SUMMER. ANY OTHER IDEAS FOR A JON BOAT WITH THE FOLLOWING
DIMENSIONS:

BEAM = 55" +
DEPTH = 20" +
LENGTH = 12'