Pony Express

Default Saturday

We started back with the light #1 (actually measures 163%) When true hit
18k and I was tired of feather up to keep from blowing the sail, we dropped
it. Since we didn't want to fold two sails, we spent the rest of the day
under main alone. Being our anniversary weekend, we just relaxed.
Actually, Suzy relaxed, I watched.
Did you make it over Swan Point bar? Tide was pretty low.
--
----
Steve

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Leisurely sail back to the slip. Probably the
best, most relaxing day on Pony this season..

I would call the sail back from Rock Hall exciting. We had put up the 155

and
before long the wind clocked to make it a beat with puffs at 20 apparent.
Wound up putting a reef in the main. Should have started with the #3 but

when
we headed out it was a reach.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport