Thom Stewart

Default Pneuma's New Main

My Friend,

The folding Prop didn't come cheap but was only less than a third of the
new main

Also, getting use to the free footed main. I like having the draw
string on the foot of the main. A lot more shaping ease.

Don't have as much Roach as I had on the old UK Main but I have a good
stable leech, Open but stable. Very little take up necessary on the
leech string.

The full battens are a huge improvement over my old ones. The leech ends
pocket flaps are tucked into the pockets leaveing a much cleaner
leech.. Velco on the inside of pockets

Reef points and cunningham workmanship outstanding. Same for the
corners. North builds a nice sail

Ole Thom