Gilligan

Default Zuma sailboat

Can you make some recommendations for a sailboard?

I have sailboarded once in the past and got lessons. It was a lot like
telemark skiing. Lots of falling over, but once you get the knack...

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

A real man like yourself should eschew the pretend
sailing dinghies and get a sailboard instead. Take
advantage of some of that adiabatic wind up there in
the mountain lakes and keep your body in shape.

Boards go faster, fine tune your balance, increase
your upper body strength and are lighter and easier
to car top. Leave the little dinghies to the girly men
like Ganz, Booby, Stevie and Loco.

"Gilligan" wrote in message

ink.net...
Any opinions on the Zuma sailboat manufactured by Vanguard. I want

something
I car car top that will still sail ok. Don't worry I'm not going any

further
offshore in it than Bobsprit does in his 32 footer! BWAAAHAAAHAAA!!
Seriously, I'd appreciate any opinions-good, bad or ugly.

Gilligan