Scout

Default Euology for a doomed troll tribe

Have no fear Bertie and pals, "finishing you off" is a euphemism for ending
your life in a.s.a. only.
You are nothing more than contemporaneous specimens here, viewed with the
same fascination Van Leeuwenhoek felt when he looked at those simple
creatures trapped under his glass. But those creatures, as it turned out,
had more depth and character than any of you have managed to demonstrate.
Your childish repartee has left almost as much wanting as you initially
promised, and so your time here is short.

Yes, you provided some minor amusement. And the fact that you and your pals
believed you were in control was necessary for us to stay interested in you.
Don't you see how delightful that scenario is Bertie, Gary, Peter, Insane,
et. al.? No matter. You were a momentary distraction, a diversion, play
things. When we are through with you, and I fear that time is very close, we
will "finish you off" by ignoring you, and you will wither, emaciate, and
die; metaphorically at least. Oh, I'm sure you will thrash about for some
time, making noises, name calling, and such, because the life force is
strong, even in the most primitive animals. But I hope, via this
edification, to soften the blow when you are forced to make that difficult
transition from obscurity into oblivion.

I leave you with this last bit of friendly advice: find another outlet for
your energy, try sailing, try camping, try cooking, try community service.
But try something, and save yourselves, before it is too late.
Scout

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote
you can try, of course.

Scout wrote:
Let's . . . finish them off as they sleep.