Scout

Default Cedar bucket is full of Bertie

Sorry to leave the lively discussion last night, but I had to go take a
Bertie. Now my bucket must be emptied or there'll be Bertie all over the
deck. You guys can feel free to argue with this clown and his sock puppets
and pimple popping pals, but I really suggest filtering, deleting, and
ignoring. I really wouldn't mind all the posts if they were either funny,
witty, interesting, or sincere. I see no evidence of anything but a
juvenile mentality screaming for attention. I recognize the M.O.
Does anyone else get the feeling that they had their own NG but realized at
some point that they have nothing interesting to talk about?
Scout