mike collins mike collins is offline

Default Whatever Happened to Thomas Foulkes, Ltd?

On Friday, June 26, 2020 at 4:29:40 PM UTC+1, wrote:
My grandmas first cousin was Thomas foulkes grandad the famous inventor of the following filing cabinet.

The demise of Thomas Foulke in Leytonstone was some time ago but his spirit still lives on . The chandlery Barge in Swanick hampshire still provides the real Aladins cave that was Thomas Foulkes, new and second hand gear and Items that are hard to find, and whats more it is still run by members of the Foulkes Family. my first boat was fitted out with parts from Leytonstone and my current boat relies heavily on spares from swanick.