Default Derek Chauvin...

On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 08:03:02 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/2/21 12:24 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 08:16:58 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/31/21 11:39 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 07:29:14 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...anyone think he's going to "walk"? If so, why?

I think he gets acquitted or hangs the jury on the top 2 counts. They
may get the manslaughter charge to stick.
"(1) by the person's culpable negligence whereby the person creates an
unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or
great bodily harm to another".

I doubt that will keep the cities from burning tho.

The case that Floyd had a potentially lethal dose of crank and
fentanyl in his system along with his history of fighting with the
cops and preexisting medical issues may sway at least one juror,
no matter what.
We still haven't seen the other tape the defense got in of just what a
sweetheart Floyd was when the cops tried to arrest him before.
There may have been more going on here that we have been told.

I really wish we would make these cases with more deserving victims
like Breonna Taylor and not a thug like George Floyd.

The cops kill lots of far more innocent victims than this prick.

The videos show that just before the cop killed him, Floyd was on the
ground and handcuffed, and there were four cops right there. There was
no reason for Chauvin to murder him.

If Floyd had just agreed to get up and get in the ****ing car this
would have been over before it started. Why do you always support
thugs fighting with the cops?

The ME report is pretty shaky about the "Murder" when the cause of
death was a heart attack, there was no trauma and no signs of
asphyxiation. There was also a fatal dose of fentanyl in his system
and indications of crystal meth.
The ME has stated that in any other circumstance, he would have ruled
this an OD, simply based on the evidence.
Political pressure had him calling it a homicide. That is what the
defense will be and it may win the day.

In a way I hope they hang the guy but only because we all pay when
these insurrectionists burn cities down ($13 BILLION just in insurance
claims, last summer alone) and I don't like paying that bill in
everything I buy, even if an innocent cop goes to prison.
OTOH the justice part of me expects he ends up innocent or with a hung
jury on all but the involuntary homicide charge.

Let's try this one more time. The dead man was on the ground,
handcuffed, and with four cops controlling him, and the killer cop was
on his neck for nine minutes before he died. That is what mattered. And
when the paramedic offered to take care of the guy before he died, the
cop refused to let him do so. It was murder by cop.

Floyd could have ended that at any time by saying
"I give up, I will get in the car".