justan justan is offline

Default Bill's Boy?

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 4/2/21 9:47 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al. https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females. Yeah, I had a junior high school girlfriend when I was in junior high, and a high school girlfriend when I was in high school. Your Republican Trumpster, Matt Gaetz, didn't get a high school girlfriend until he was what, 36? Who did you take to your senior prom, Bilious, the boy next door?-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

And now, at Fat Harry's advanced age, he drools over half naked
teenagers floating in a pool. I'm sure some of you remember him
posting that.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----