justan justan is offline

Default Curious

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 3/30/21 4:05 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote: Occasionally scanning through the posts here, I see that the majority of Harry's posts remain his anti-Trump rhetoric. Has anyone informed him that Trump lost and his guy Biden now has the reigns? Soon as Trump is imprisoned, I'll move on... -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

I wish ft Harry was as passionate about being an honest
contributing member of society. It's curious that Fat Harry
doesn't have a sense of obligation to serve his country, provide
for his family, honor contracts, pay his taxes, etc.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html