Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default Thank God Im a Canadian!

On 11/6/20 8:31 AM, True North wrote:
Elections Canada is getting lots of love these days from people who appreciate our old school procedure.
They still use the old lead pencil on a paper ballot system. Voting stations are set up with a folding card table and a cardboard divider on top to give the minimal privacy required for civilized people.

Unbelievable how a progressive country like the US can have so many various systems. A federal election should use the same procedures coast to coast.

Oh yeah....we know by the time we go to bed on election night who is the winner. This in a larger country than the US and with a fraction of the resources.

Pencils with erasers. What could go wrong there.

Good news. Our Canadian friend finally escaped, picked up his new bus, and
is settling in for a warm Florida winter. I wonder if he will risk being
held hostage in Canuckistan next summer.