BigO13 BigO13 is offline
Junior Member

Default looking for Delta Van Cruser

Hi there,
Very interested in a Delta Van Cruser. Do you still have one? Would you be willing to part with it? If you don't want to part with it, do you know of any other Delta Van Cruser"s that may be available?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoatyGuy View Post
Howdy:

I just inherited a Delta Van Cruiser, number 7 according to a label on the hull.

Not sure I want to part with it as I also want to refurbish mine -- it's in rough shape. But I am interested in acquiring the blueprints or other plans that were used to build these boats. Does anyone have access to them? Thanks!