Old January 19th 04, 06:31 PM
NORMGALLIETT

Default DELTA VAN CRUISER WANTED

I'M SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A DELTA VAN JET HOUSEBOAT MFG. AROUND 1977-1979
I NORTH CENTRAL CALIFORNIA. I SAW A MODEL BACK THEN AT THE CONCORD
PAVILION. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND ONE OR OBTAIN ONE COULD YOU
HELP ME OUT ?? I'D BE FOREVER INDEBTED

Old August 15th 05, 03:15 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORMGALLIETT
I'M SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A DELTA VAN JET HOUSEBOAT MFG. AROUND 1977-1979
I NORTH CENTRAL CALIFORNIA. I SAW A MODEL BACK THEN AT THE CONCORD
PAVILION. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND ONE OR OBTAIN ONE COULD YOU
HELP ME OUT ?? I'D BE FOREVER INDEBTED
There were only 37 of those boats ever made.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 08Mn1gKABPsyC5Vhp1KDyshTycy1.jpg (11.1 KB, 353 views)
File Type: jpg YNjo3dUQxa5N7GuFoMHnaBSptMCa.jpg (14.6 KB, 337 views)

Last edited by void : August 15th 05 at 03:18 PM
Old July 17th 17, 06:35 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORMGALLIETT View Post
I'M SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A DELTA VAN JET HOUSEBOAT MFG. AROUND 1977-1979
I NORTH CENTRAL CALIFORNIA. I SAW A MODEL BACK THEN AT THE CONCORD
PAVILION. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND ONE OR OBTAIN ONE COULD YOU
HELP ME OUT ?? I'D BE FOREVER INDEBTED
Hello, I have a Delta VanCruiser boat I may be willing to part with. It is a project boat, one I had intended to work on and bring back to its former glory. If you're still looking and interested, let me know. I'm new to this forum so I can't figure out yet how to attach photos.
Old March 10th 18, 05:13 PM
Junior Member

Default 7 of the 37

Howdy:

I just inherited a Delta Van Cruiser, number 7 according to a label on the hull.

Not sure I want to part with it as I also want to refurbish mine -- it's in rough shape. But I am interested in acquiring the blueprints or other plans that were used to build these boats. Does anyone have access to them? Thanks!

1967 Cruiser Craft. Waco General 1 July 13th 04 05:33 PM
28-32' cruiser with flybridge? Wannacat General 34 December 3rd 03 02:19 PM
December Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] Cruising 0 November 30th 03 08:43 PM
September Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] Cruising 0 August 29th 03 04:37 PM