[email protected] brickabrams@gmail.com is offline

Default grills on boats

Just received my new Magma Kettle grill. Had I known the grease collection pan was so poorly designed, I would have never considered buying it. You risk spilling the grease in the lake or on your boat removing the grill. Then on top of that you have to disassemble the grill to not only access, and empty the grease from the small grease pan. Then to clean the grill you have to completely take it apart. I would not recomend anyone to buy one of these grills. The grease pan should be easy to remove and clean!w. Who wants to have to take apart your grill every it's used, and still risk spilling the grease in the lake or in or on your boat in doing so?