Alex[_23_] Alex[_23_] is offline

Default "Protests"

Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 5/29/20 10:20 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote: More like riots but I digress ... Interesting fact though: The major "protests" happening tonight (so far) are in the following cities: Minneapolis St.Paul Atlanta Phoenix Denver Louisville Memphis Columbus Los Angeles Baltimore New York City (guy hit a cop using brass knuckles) Out of curiosity, I looked this up: The Mayor of every one of these cities is a Democrat. Maybe it is because the Republican mayors of major cities don't give a **** about minorities. You'll have to think that through awhile to get it.-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Have you donated your stimulous money to a minority cause? It
would be a great way to put your new found money where your mouth
is.

You have to file taxes to get that money.