Default "Protests"

On Sat, 30 May 2020 07:59:04 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/29/20 10:20 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

More like riots but I digress ...

Interesting fact though:

The major "protests" happening tonight (so far) are in
the following cities:

Minneapolis
St.Paul
Atlanta
Phoenix
Denver
Louisville
Memphis
Columbus
Los Angeles
Baltimore
New York CityÂ* (guy hit a cop using brass knuckles)

Out of curiosity, I looked this up:

The Mayor of every one of these cities is
a Democrat.

Maybe it is because the Republican mayors of major cities don't give a
**** about minorities. You'll have to think that through awhile to get it.

Yet it wasn't a "Red" city where this happened. I have said for quite
a while, most of the racists live up north, particularly the cops.

On Sat, 30 May 2020 10:20:05 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/30/20 9:49 AM, Tim wrote:
It might be a balance. Leagal fees or minority funds?

Perhaps I missed them, but I haven't noticed any posts here from your
side of the fence regarding the police murder of unarmed civilians, not
even those unarmed civilians who are handcuffed. Get back to me, Tim,
when you express some of your fake Christian compassion.

These two have history (the cop and the dead guy). I am not sure how
much will come out or how deep it goes but they knew each other.

On Sat, 30 May 2020 07:41:17 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

On Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 10:07:59 AM UTC-4, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 5/29/20 10:20 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote: More like riots but I digress ... Interesting fact though: The major "protests" happening tonight (so far) are in the following cities: Minneapolis St.Paul Atlanta Phoenix Denver Louisville Memphis Columbus Los Angeles Baltimore New York City (guy hit a cop using brass knuckles) Out of curiosity, I looked this up: The Mayor of every one of these cities is a Democrat. Maybe it is because the Republican mayors of major cities don't give a **** about minorities. You'll have to think that through awhile to get it.-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

I got it.
Are you saying the Democrat mayors care so much about minorities
that they allow said minorities to pillage, loot and destroy
personal and government property in order to satisfy their need
to be animals. True Democrats behaving like the animals they
can't control.
MAGA! What has happened to Fat Harry! Of course there is another
MAGA with an entirely different celebration represented.

Nah... it just gave him a chance to say Republicans don't care about minorities. Of course, that's just BS.

By all appearances minorities are doing the worst in Democratic controlled cities. Why else would they be rioting there but not in Republican controlled areas? In the Republican areas they have good jobs, nice homes, and a comfortable way of life. In Democratic areas, they are held down in the Democrat's shackles as voting slaves.

If you don't vote Democrat you must not know you're black.

The big blue cities are still suffering from the LBJ great society
programs that drive men from the households and created generations of
single mothers who depend on welfare. Illegal drugs, theft and
prostitution are the main industries in these places. It is a self
generating cycle of poverty.

On Sat, 30 May 2020 10:49:14 -0400, Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

On 5/30/2020 10:29 AM, Tim wrote:
Is anyone here obligated to make commentary on the current situation? “Fake Christian compassion?” What’s that? More of your blabbers?

Keyser Soze
On 5/30/20 9:49 AM, Tim wrote:
It might be a balance. Leagal fees or minority funds?

Perhaps I missed them, but I haven't noticed any posts here from your
side of the fence regarding the police murder of unarmed civilians, not
even those unarmed civilians who are handcuffed. Get back to me, Tim,
when you express some of your fake Christian compassion.

There is complete bipartisan outrage at MURDER of a $20 check forger.
What is interesting is that the cop had 9 other incidents of wrong doing
on his record while serving under democrats who turned a blind eye on
his behavior. Perhaps Fat Harry can use this information to make this
incident political.

The problem is it is so hard to get anyone to wear a badge in these
**** holes that they have to tolerate any "apples" they can get. The
guys who are willing to get out of their cars are the ones who are
most likely to get in dust ups with the thugs. My Cleveland cop
neighbor got his 66 2/3ds from a fight with one of these "honor
students".

That still might not be all that was going on here tho.

On Sat, 30 May 2020 12:05:40 -0400, Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

On 5/30/2020 11:11 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 11:05:06 AM UTC-4, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Its Me Wrote in message:
[...]

That sounds like a Yogiism.

Good old Joe. When they unmuzzle him this fall, it's gonna be fun.

When it's time for old Joe to start campaigning, he'll suddenly get
something stuck in his throat. Something black of unknown dimensions.
Wait and see.

Joe is wearing that mask to hide the ball gag Jill makes him wear.

On Sat, 30 May 2020 07:35:18 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 10:20:07 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/30/20 9:49 AM, Tim wrote:
It might be a balance. Leagal fees or minority funds?

Perhaps I missed them, but I haven't noticed any posts here from your
side of the fence regarding the police murder of unarmed civilians, not
even those unarmed civilians who are handcuffed. Get back to me, Tim,
when you express some of your fake Christian compassion.

You've said many times that you read very little of what is posted here. So either you're in no position to judge what has been posted, or you are a liar.

Whooopsie!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 5/29/20 10:20 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote: More like riots but I digress ... Interesting fact though: The major "protests" happening tonight (so far) are in the following cities: Minneapolis St.Paul Atlanta Phoenix Denver Louisville Memphis Columbus Los Angeles Baltimore New York City (guy hit a cop using brass knuckles) Out of curiosity, I looked this up: The Mayor of every one of these cities is a Democrat. Maybe it is because the Republican mayors of major cities don't give a **** about minorities. You'll have to think that through awhile to get it.-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Have you donated your stimulous money to a minority cause? It
would be a great way to put your new found money where your mouth
is.

You have to file taxes to get that money.