posted to rec.boats.paddle
Chicago Paddling-Fishing Chicago Paddling-Fishing is offline

Default Is there still an archive of Ken Strickland's stories?

Melissa wrote:
Hello John, you wrote:

You know groups.google.com? You can look up by name or article there.

Yes, thanks. In the past, I've tried to look up "Ken Strickland" (the name
displayed as "author" whenever he posted), and nothing came up. I wonder if
he used the "x-no-archive" instruction? Just tried again, and still no
results came up for his name.

Try https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/rec$20boats$20paddle$20$20%22Ken$20Strickland%22

--
John Nelson