posted to rec.boats.paddle
Melissa[_3_] Melissa[_3_] is offline

Default Is there still an archive of Ken Strickland's stories?

Hello John, you wrote:

Now THAT'S a name I have not heard in years!

Dunno, hope we can find them!

Yeah, there are many I'd like to read again, and hopefully, some new ones
floating around somewhere.

His stories were wonderfully evocative, and whenever he posted a new one, it
was a great way to start my day.

I used to correspond with him via email, but lost his email address in a
great computer crash disaster some years ago.

--
"The ridiculous git has always been a lying, racist, misogynist
sack-o-**** vulgarian grifter without a humane bone in his body."

~ Melissa, describing the 45th President of The United States of
America, Donald J. Trump

"The most powerful country in the world is being run by a sundowning
demagogue whose oceanic ignorance is matched only by his gargantuan
ego."

~ Michelle Goldberg -- opinion writer for the New York Times

"The smaller my footprint, the bigger the world around me becomes, and
the more filled with awe is my life."

~ Melissa