posted to rec.boats.paddle
Melissa[_3_] Melissa[_3_] is offline

Default One for CL and Danny

Hello John, you wrote:

I'm really enjoying my "new and improved" RBP -- kill filtered all that
other stuff, so now I'm only seeing posts from actual RBP'ers.

Sorry, that one was targeted for a different group :-(

Not nearly as bad as it being intentional. Or thousands of them!

--
"The ridiculous git has always been a lying, racist, misogynist
sack-o-**** vulgarian grifter without a humane bone in his body."

~ Melissa, describing the 45th President of The United States of
America, Donald J. Trump

"The most powerful country in the world is being run by a sundowning
demagogue whose oceanic ignorance is matched only by his gargantuan
ego."

~ Michelle Goldberg -- opinion writer for the New York Times

"The smaller my footprint, the bigger the world around me becomes, and
the more filled with awe is my life."

~ Melissa