posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default One for CL and Danny

https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHu...e_protests_oc/

I got there looking for this;
https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHu...oks_like_fred/

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page
http://www.chicagopaddling.org http://www.chicagofishing.org
(A Non-Commercial Web Site: No Sponsors, No Paid Ads and Nothing to Sell)
posted to rec.boats.paddle

Hi John,

I'm really enjoying my "new and improved" RBP -- kill filtered all that
other stuff, so now I'm only seeing posts from actual RBP'ers.

--
Melissa
posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Monday, May 11, 2020 at 4:28:30 AM UTC-5, Melissa wrote:
Hi John,

I'm really enjoying my "new and improved" RBP -- kill filtered all that
other stuff, so now I'm only seeing posts from actual RBP'ers.

--
Melissa

Must appear to you as a wasteland. There is SO much SPAM on Usenet newsgroups. :-( Rec.foods.cooking seems the only NG which seems relatively immune, not sure why.

SPAM and advertisers seem the norm on The Internet today. Not like back in the 1990's before the WWW became very popular. I was in Computer Engineering school at Washington University then, and The Internet was actually FUN!

John Kuthe...
posted to rec.boats.paddle

Melissa wrote:
Hi John,

I'm really enjoying my "new and improved" RBP -- kill filtered all that
other stuff, so now I'm only seeing posts from actual RBP'ers.

Sorry, that one was targeted for a different group :-(

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page
http://www.chicagopaddling.org http://www.chicagofishing.org
(A Non-Commercial Web Site: No Sponsors, No Paid Ads and Nothing to Sell)
posted to rec.boats.paddle

Hello John, you wrote:

I'm really enjoying my "new and improved" RBP -- kill filtered all that
other stuff, so now I'm only seeing posts from actual RBP'ers.

Sorry, that one was targeted for a different group :-(

Not nearly as bad as it being intentional. Or thousands of them!

--
"The ridiculous git has always been a lying, racist, misogynist
sack-o-**** vulgarian grifter without a humane bone in his body."

~ Melissa, describing the 45th President of The United States of
America, Donald J. Trump

"The most powerful country in the world is being run by a sundowning
demagogue whose oceanic ignorance is matched only by his gargantuan
ego."

~ Michelle Goldberg -- opinion writer for the New York Times

"The smaller my footprint, the bigger the world around me becomes, and
the more filled with awe is my life."

~ Melissa

Danny Taddei the stalker Jonathan Ganz ASA 61 July 13th 03 10:28 PM
Oh Danny Boy! Capt.American ASA 149 July 12th 03 04:49 PM
Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Danny Taddei - toothless wonder Simple Simon ASA 8 July 6th 03 05:34 PM