posted to rec.boats.paddle
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default One for CL and Danny

On Monday, May 11, 2020 at 4:28:30 AM UTC-5, Melissa wrote:
Hi John,

I'm really enjoying my "new and improved" RBP -- kill filtered all that
other stuff, so now I'm only seeing posts from actual RBP'ers.

--
Melissa

Must appear to you as a wasteland. There is SO much SPAM on Usenet newsgroups. :-( Rec.foods.cooking seems the only NG which seems relatively immune, not sure why.

SPAM and advertisers seem the norm on The Internet today. Not like back in the 1990's before the WWW became very popular. I was in Computer Engineering school at Washington University then, and The Internet was actually FUN!

John Kuthe...