Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Rabbit

I woke up and my dog was laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a
rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit was not bloody, just dirty.

My neighbor's kids raise rabbits and I instantly knew it was one of
theirs. So, I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and
washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was
stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I
couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the
cages in their back yard then Irushed back home.

Not 30 minutes later I heard my neighbors screaming so I went out and
asked them what's wrong?

They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now
it's back in the cage.

https://www.avg.com