Vito

Default ... add absolutley nothing to the group.

Simple Simon wrote:

So, you are willing to accept 3000 Americans butchered up
ala the WTC/Pentagon attack every year, two years, three years?

No, but that doesn't mean one agree with The Shrub's solution.

Fact is the decision to attack Saddam's government had nothing what so
ever to do with U.S. security; it was all about *Israeli* security.
There is no evidence Saddam planned or sponsored any attack on the US,
but there is ample proof he sponsored suicide attacks on Israel, both by
providing "vests" and pensions to bombers' dependents. Whether we should
fight Israel's battles for them is, of course, debatable; especially
when the 9/11 attacks were the result of that policy. But don't expect
any changes so long as we have the best policy-makers money can buy (c:
Worry about sailing instead.

Regards
Howard