[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Can anyone think of a name for a cop's boat?

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 15:58:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sunday, March 31, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Crime doesn't pay!!! wrote:
Hi I just bought my Formula 242LS, and now all it needs is a name. I
came up with Off-Duty which I think is pretty good, but I know someone
may have a better one. Please E-mail me with any suggestions. Thanks in
advance.

BLU FLU

====

This was one of the longest, and most heated, threads on rec.boats
back in the 90s when I first started reading the group.

My entry: Cop Out

https://www.avg.com