Flying Tadpole

Default I'm Letting Donal off the Hook

CANDChelp wrote:

Who, me, agreeable? Not so.

You just said you were happy with my summary of what Donal actually experienced
and that it reflected what was said earlier.
Are you backpedaling now or standing fast?

Ha! what I said was:

Why Bobsprit! What an inspired application of what you learnt
today about variations in sensitivity resulting from different
rudder specs!

A typically ambiguous FT statement. It is open to multiple
interpretation. You're free to put your interpretation on it.
However, your attempt to move me from ambiguity to standing at
your right hand was a bit crass. Hence my subsequent comment.

--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com