Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Nice trip!

John H. wrote:
Left last week for a jaunt to Morehead City, NC to visit a niece, then to
Savannah to visit a
daughter, and then to Disney World to visit Epcot. Camped a couple nights
in each area. All went
spectacularly, except the Epcot visit. What a waste. The weekend crowd
for the Wine and Food Fest
consisted of thousands of 20 year-olds doing their best to get polluted.
Although there were food
stands from many different countries, the crowds made each wait at least
a half hour. We had taken a
friend from Holland who was impressed with some of the rides, but not the
day as a whole. Oh, and
about a third of the area and rides was walled off for new construction.
They'll never see me there
during a Wine and Food Fest again.

The towing went well, 2300 miles with no back-ups except just as we were
getting back home.

Only been to Epcot once. Did not impress. Maybe because I have been in a
lot of the places represented, so Epcot is a poor replacement.