John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Nice trip!

Left last week for a jaunt to Morehead City, NC to visit a niece, then to Savannah to visit a
daughter, and then to Disney World to visit Epcot. Camped a couple nights in each area. All went
spectacularly, except the Epcot visit. What a waste. The weekend crowd for the Wine and Food Fest
consisted of thousands of 20 year-olds doing their best to get polluted. Although there were food
stands from many different countries, the crowds made each wait at least a half hour. We had taken a
friend from Holland who was impressed with some of the rides, but not the day as a whole. Oh, and
about a third of the area and rides was walled off for new construction. They'll never see me there
during a Wine and Food Fest again.

The towing went well, 2300 miles with no back-ups except just as we were getting back home.