True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default FRS radio

Good understandable hand signals can be handy on the water too. Last time I went sailing on a friends 40' Irwin he had a mooring at the Wagwaltic Club on the North West Arm. The wind was quite heavy from the North as we returned trying to pick up the bridle line. It ended up being more of an effort than it should have been with the helmsman trying to deceifer our signals of how much further to motor and in what direction. Way to windy to hear properly.