CANDChelp

Default Who'll Bet on Bob?

Suzanne will ALWAYS be working somewhere that is incredibly short staffed,

I wonder if you've ever been to a private hospital. She's at St. Francis now.
They are not short staffed. Pay is high and benefits are great. She's loving it
and she's doing the dirty work!
I consider starting salary of 70+ to be pretty reasonable for a person straight
out of nursing school. Some hospitals even pay more. Obviously, if you're a
crappy student, you go to Jamaica Hosp. and get 55K.
Suzanne is straight A's, scoring higher than 100% on most of her tests. She
speaks several languages and loves helping the sick.
Any medical job is tough, hard work. The money can always be better. But that's
not all there is. We have enough resources to afford her schooling and new
career. In fact, neither of us need to work for a while.

RB