Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Wow - more gun controls!

On 2/12/19 11:31 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 10:43:27 -0500, John H.
wrote:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/12/polit...ill/index.html

"This is just more nonsense from anti-gun zealots who are looking to score political points by
proposing legislation that would make criminals out of law-abiding citizens exercising their
constitutional right to self-defense while doing nothing to deter criminals from committing crimes."

After all, it does take less than about three seconds to change magazines.

I see a thriving market in "pre-ban" magazines, just like last time.

How would that work, since magazines aren't serialized. I don't have
mags of more than 10 round capacity for any of my *serious* firearms,
though they are easy enough to buy. Ammo is still expensive, and loading
more than 10 rounds at a time seems conducive to shooting more of it off
at a faster rate than is necessary for fun. You certainly don't need
more than 10 rounds in a mag to defend yourself, either. If you do, you
haven't spent enough time at the range.