Jonathan Ganz

Default Ganz take note.....

Keep drinking. You'll get it eventually!

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I'm beginning to lose all faith in the possibility of inducing Jon to

reply
with his brain engaged. He has claimed a 162 IQ yet has shown a flagrant
refusal to employ his supposed superior intellect. It casts doubt on his
abilities and offers Bob the venue of merely remaining silent while Ganz
hangs himself time and again with his own ill thought replies.

I here by officially abandon my efforts to coach Jon.... the constant

chore
of beating my head against a stone wall is interfering with my drinking.

Good Luck Ganz...

CM

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
| I give up. Let no-one claim I didn't at least try.
|
| FT
|
| Jonathan Ganz wrote:
|
| In bob's case that wouldn't be possible anyway.
|
| "Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
| Jon, please...try to ignore what's right in front of you, and
| think, instead, of turning the connection between "lard" and
| "drip" into a connection with "drip" and something else. You
| know? "A is to B as B is to C but C and A normally appear totally
| unrelated". Then, simply find a "B" that means both "B" and "C",
| depending on context. It is the surprise juxtaposition of "A" and
| "C" that brightens the day. You do not need turds for a pungent
| repsonse.
|
| FT
|
| Jonathan Ganz wrote:
|
| Yeh, but the analogy doesn't fit. If you take away the lard,
| you'd be left with a turd.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Jon... notice the graceful arc of the blade.... the subtle
unexpected
| strike.... so swift and surgical as to not mar the blade edge
with
| blood..... blood is drawn yet the victim is only critically
wounded.
| That, Ganz is a true display of the mastery in the art form of

the
NG
| Ginshu
| Ninja....
|
| CM
|
| "Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
|
| | Ignore those who would blind you with science, for the answer

is