Jeff Morris

Default Donal Hates Your Boat

Why do you say my boat is better than any other? I'll admit it is better than any I've
seen for my purposes (and for about 100 other families) but I don't understand how you can
make a blanket judgment that one boat is better than another, especially one of a totally
different design.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
For example, although I have the
most beautiful, fastest and highest quality boat here, I don't feel the
need to say that it is so comapred to ***'s boat.

You just said you're boat is the best. Period. Sadly, both Jeff's and Mooron's
are better. I'm not sure that the older Farr is even up to the standard of a
C&C or Express for that matter.
Great troll for the most part!

RB